1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

How to cancel TIM iPad plan after use?

Discussion in 'International iPad Users' started by jcburns, Jun 3, 2011.

1. jcburns

jcburns iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We had a VERY successful one month trip in Italy with an iPad2 3G and a Tim microSIM. We used the 'Internet Senza Limiti per iPad' plan.

Only one question for those of you more knowledgable: how do I cancel it so our card won't be chaged for another month (and another, and another)?

The iPad isn't a phone, so you can't send or receive SMS messages to TIM on the device (correct me if I'm wrong.) Even registering on the Tim website as a user requires a send and receive of an SMS. So how do I do it?
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    I know that a couple of other Members have had similar problems with other carriers. In their case, they were able to temporarily put the SIM into a phone in order to send and receive text messages.

Tim