What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to bypass activation lock on ios7?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I also have the same problem. The only difference is that, I know my Apple Id. But i already forgot the password. Also the email that I used to it is no longer remember by me. So Anyone can you help me in my problem? Can I remembered by email address with the apple Id only? Thanks in advanced
I'm afraid that without the password there is no way to access your device, there is also no way to bypass the requirement for your password.

graceshin00

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It was given by my mother in the Canada. And I am at the Philippines. Can I ask the apple service here in the Philippines or in the Canada? My mother also give me the billing information for the said IPAd. So What will I do?

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It was given by my mother in the Canada. And I am at the Philippines. Can I ask the apple service here in the Philippines or in the Canada? My mother also give me the billing information for the said IPAd. So What will I do?

It's impossible for Apple to verify the ownership of the device. It's possible that a person's information has been hoaxed from them and used to retrieve the account to exploit the credit card attached to it.

Most reactions

Latest posts