How to avoid having a problem while jailbreak the iPad 3.2

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by bghayad, Sep 19, 2010.

1. bghayad

bghayad iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi All;

I have iPad with a software version 3.2, and I need to jailbreak it using spirit. But really I am afraid that I might have a crash or bug while jailbreaking.

Anyone can advise the main issue that I have to take care for it to avoid the crashing or loosing?

If someone can advise for the best link to download a good spirit and the needed software to jailbreak? And the things that I have to avoid doing it to keep my iPad far from crashing or getting bugs.

Any advise?
    Regards
    Bilal
  2. Andymyrick

Andymyrick iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Spirit
    That is the official Spirit Jailbreak website.
  3. iPad-Sweden

iPad-Sweden iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Jailbreakme.com works everytime for me om 3.2, visit the sure fr.o.m. your iPad.
  4. Andymyrick

Andymyrick iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol honestly, jailbreakme completely slipped my mind. thanks for reminding me about that. :)
  5. bghayad

bghayad iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Where to find the steps to do the jailbreak using spirit? Did not find this in the spirit.com

Also, the version of the OS that I have to select, it is based on my labtop version or based on the iPad version?

What does it mean when they write: An activated device: one not stuck on the Connect to iTunes or Emergency Call screen
    I mean: What does it mean by "not stuck on the Connect to iTunes"?! How that could happen?

Lastly: They mentioned that it is highly recommended to do a syncing with iTunes before doing the jailbreak, the question is: What this syncing with iTunes? How?
  6. iPad-Sweden

iPad-Sweden iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Are u sure of jailbreaking your ipad, when u ask a question on how to sync and what it does?

Anyway, syncing is like copying the apps on your ipad to itunes, and if something goes wrong u can sync back all the content u had on your ipad before it got screwed up, see it as a backup.

Sync your ipad with iTunes before u jailbreak.

Connect your ipad to your pc or mac, itunes should find your ipad automaticly and sync it, if this not is done automaticly:

Connect your ipad to your pc or mac, start iTunes, mark your devise (iPad) on the left side, and at the bottom to the right u find a SYNC button. Press it.

U can see the process of the syncing in the middle of the top of the itunes window.

Connect your ipad to your wi-fi network.

Go to this site from your ipad:

JailbreakMe. www.jailbreakme.com

Drag the slider "slide to jailbreak" and let the ipad download the needed files to complete the jailbreak, your ipad will reboot/restart when its done. Dont do anything until it has rebooted, it can take minute or two.

When the ipad has rebooted u should have a new app called cydia.

And now your ipad is jailbroken.
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2010
  7. bghayad

bghayad iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks a lot. It worked fine with me.