What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to avoid having a problem while jailbreak the iPad 3.2

bghayad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All;

I have iPad with a software version 3.2, and I need to jailbreak it using spirit. But really I am afraid that I might have a crash or bug while jailbreaking.

Anyone can advise the main issue that I have to take care for it to avoid the crashing or loosing?

If someone can advise for the best link to download a good spirit and the needed software to jailbreak? And the things that I have to avoid doing it to keep my iPad far from crashing or getting bugs.

Any advise?
Regards
Bilal

iPad-Sweden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jailbreakme.com works everytime for me om 3.2, visit the sure fr.o.m. your iPad.

OP
B

bghayad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Where to find the steps to do the jailbreak using spirit? Did not find this in the spirit.com

Also, the version of the OS that I have to select, it is based on my labtop version or based on the iPad version?

What does it mean when they write: An activated device: one not stuck on the Connect to iTunes or Emergency Call screen
I mean: What does it mean by "not stuck on the Connect to iTunes"?! How that could happen?

Lastly: They mentioned that it is highly recommended to do a syncing with iTunes before doing the jailbreak, the question is: What this syncing with iTunes? How?

iPad-Sweden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are u sure of jailbreaking your ipad, when u ask a question on how to sync and what it does?

Anyway, syncing is like copying the apps on your ipad to itunes, and if something goes wrong u can sync back all the content u had on your ipad before it got screwed up, see it as a backup.

Sync your ipad with iTunes before u jailbreak.

Connect your ipad to your pc or mac, itunes should find your ipad automaticly and sync it, if this not is done automaticly:

Connect your ipad to your pc or mac, start iTunes, mark your devise (iPad) on the left side, and at the bottom to the right u find a SYNC button. Press it.

U can see the process of the syncing in the middle of the top of the itunes window.

Connect your ipad to your wi-fi network.

Go to this site from your ipad:

JailbreakMe. www.jailbreakme.com

Drag the slider "slide to jailbreak" and let the ipad download the needed files to complete the jailbreak, your ipad will reboot/restart when its done. Dont do anything until it has rebooted, it can take minute or two.

When the ipad has rebooted u should have a new app called cydia.

And now your ipad is jailbroken.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts