What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to attach more than one file on ipad 2 for one single email?

renzoduran

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi, I was wondering how to attach 2 or more files on an email message? I am using the email ios app. Let say 3 excel files on one single email message.

Thanks.

NoNoBadDog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
renzoduran said:
hi, I was wondering how to attach 2 or more files on an email message? I am using the email ios app. Let say 3 excel files on one single email message.

Thanks.

You could put them together in a zip file and send them that way.

Sent from my iPad 3rd Gen using ipf

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Some apps like GoodReader will let you select multiple files and email then, but all the files must be in GoodReader to begin with. That will be true of any direct method/app. An app can only access it's own files, with rare exceptions for a few of the built in apps and file types (mostly pictures). Mail is not one of those apps.

Another method is to use a cloud service like DropBox or Box and upload your files there. Using the respective app you can then get a share link for each file and paste it into the email.

In some ways this is preferable. The email sends and receives quickly, since it only contains text, and the recipient can choose their own time, place, and internet connection to download the file(s).

Most reactions

Latest posts