What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How pervasive are the iPad 3 WiFi problems?

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPhone 4 and the iPad 3, I have encountered no wireless issues with the iPad 3, I setup wireless networks all the times using the iPad 3, the iPhone on the other hand has given issues with some wireless networks especially if using older Access points and routers.

NoNoBadDog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Curt Monash said:
Many people have complained that their iPad 3 WiFi signals are much weaker than those from the iPad or iPad 2. This seems to be especially true for WiFi-only models, but also an issue for at least some LTE iPads. What I'm trying to figure out is -- are these many bad iPads a small fraction of the total? A large one? So I'm asking -- are there lots of people out there with iPad 3s who have WiFi at least as good as on early iPads? Thanks!

It must not be "pervasive" T all, as I have yet to meet anyone who has had a problem. I work with a large number of people, and most of them have iPads. Not one of them has ever complained about, or even mentioned, and connectivity issues on wireless. AT&T is another story....

Sent from my iPad 3rd Gen using ipf

Most reactions