What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How often you connect your iPad to computer (iTunes)?

How often you connect your iPad to computer (iTunes)?

• Multiple times a day

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • Once a day

Votes: 39 16.7%
  • Once a week

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Once a month

Votes: 36 15.4%
  • Rarely (except OS upgrade/jail break etc.)

Votes: 59 25.2%

• Total voters

TheX

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Never I run Linux.... At work I used a windows machine to setup my iPad but haven't hooked it up to a pc sense.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Basically just to put movies on it. I hate iTunes so I manage my apps on the device's App Store and I'm going to use Dropbox for pictures. So I try to avoid connecting it as much as possible. :D

Aa1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've had this since May and only synced it twice.

matthewcutts

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Probably every other week, mainly as a back up. It seems that the software needs updating nearly every month..which is annoying since it takes so long...loving my iPad.

andrejbruno

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i connect the iPad at least once a day because i'm a photographer and i always have to transfer my pics from the Mac to the ipad. besides, the Mac is alot better to do images searches on the net.

Winam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.rene-photography.de
Only to copy videos. I use the app fotomanagerpro to copy picture to my ipad/iphone and the computer.

Single ebooks are copied using the app filebrowser. Music to my iphone is copied with a free alternative to itunes. Apps are managed through wlan and itunes on the device.

Sent from my iPad or IPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions