What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How often should i connect my ipad to computer.

gamma5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
staticmap

joroartcorp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think that one time on every 2-3 days is enough. But it always depends on that How Often You Want To Make a Sync. :)

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I think that one time on every 2-3 days is enough. But it always depends on that How Often You Want To Make a Sync. :)

@ Gamma5 - there really is no 'correct' answer to your question about syncing your iPad - just depends on your needs (e.g. transferring images/music/movies/etc.) and the need to 'back up' your iPad, if using a cabled link for that purpose (i.e. vs. iCloud); the latter may be your most important consideration, i.e. if you are making a lot of changes on the iPad (addition or removal of apps, data w/i apps, etc.), then more frequent backups may be desired - SO, really up to you. Dave :)

jwt873

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I only connect mine when I want to sync music, movies or pictures.. I've got just about everything I need on my iPad, so I may go for a month or two without connecting it to my computer.

n4uau

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have never connected ipad to pc, in year or more. I can sync photos wirelessly, back up stuff to icloud. I guess to transfer some songs I'd need to have it connected but other than that I see no need for connecting to PC

zd4782

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@ Gamma5 - there really is no 'correct' answer to your question about syncing your iPad - just depends on your needs (e.g. transferring images/music/movies/etc.) and the need to 'back up' your iPad, if using a cabled link for that purpose (i.e. vs. iCloud); the latter may be your most important consideration, i.e. if you are making a lot of changes on the iPad (addition or removal of apps, data w/i apps, etc.), then more frequent backups may be desired - SO, really up to you. Dave :)
Yes this is right ans because there is no rule how often connect to computer these depends on needs.

Most reactions

Latest posts