What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How often do you charge your battery?

How often do you hare your iDevice's battery?

• Daily

Votes: 59 80.8%
  • Weekly

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • Monthly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly (a little unlikely but just in case)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never (very unlikely)

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's just a routine I've got into really, they go flat at the end of the day so I naturally recharge ready for their next days use!

teralpar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Once every 2 or 3 days. I use my iPad at least 2 hours per day.

Wingennis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't believe the battery life. I watched 4 episodes of House, the whole Star Trek in HD, played Myst and Fruit Ninja, surfed the web, did some emailing and read a book with Nook and was still on 15%!

image-628011822.jpg

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I will try to wait until well below 20% unless I expect to take it with me for long waits like car shop or Dr.s office then I charge it early. Sometimes it takes a week to run it down that far.

ashusingh71

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How often do you charge your iPad (or iPhone/iPod)'s battery?
EDIT: I typed hare instead of charge in the question (autocorrected!) Sorry, I mean charge!

I seldom let it run down less than 50 percent. More i keep it on charge, the less the number of charge cycles, and so more battery life. Right?

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I seldom let it run down less than 50 percent. More i keep it on charge, the less the number of charge cycles, and so more battery life. Right?

Wrong-ish. Charging from 50% to 100% twice is equal to 1 full recharge cycle. But it does save you panicking when you see the dreaded 20% message on the screen.

Most reactions

Latest posts