What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How often do you change your wallpaper?

L

Lunar

My iPad (ipad2) also has light bleed, but it's minimal, and a lot less noticeable now then when I bought it. Also, the icons distract my attention from it.

TBH mine would never show on a pic, and unless I showed someone where to look while in a very dark room they would'nt find it, and even when I pointed it out to my wife in a dark room she still could'nt see it, my son said the same initially, but admited he could just about make out the difference in the backlight shading colour in one tiny area.. but boy.. you really have to look closely.
That's why I never bothered getting it swapped, and AIS in normal use I've never noticed once. I admit I'm am super critical. but even I am reasonable sometimes..lol

Last edited by a moderator:

kitkat3709

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I change my wallpaper almost daily. I get bored easily. :)

Sent from my IPad 3rd Generation 64 GB LTE Black :)

Sax Maniac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I changed mine every day for the first week or so. :) Haven't changed it recently. Though, I just realized I rarely (ever?) see the lock screen anymore since I upgraded and started using a smart cover. I had different home/lock wallpaper. Might just stick to one now.

iJD3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've changed it once since buying mine, that was about a month ago

GnomeGrrl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Usually every month or so, though it can be more regular. I like to coordinate with my cover and accessories - pretty much my only concession to girlyness!

pcmotorhed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was going to change the wallpaper once and instead decided to repaint. Wallpaper is a pain to change. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts