What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much time a day do you spend on your ipad?

hachi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I spend more time on my iPhone then my iPad. But as far as iPad usage goes, maybe 6 hours a week? Perhaps more when I'm traveling. My daughter uses her iPad at least 4 hours a day! She's home schooled and a lot of her courses are web-based so the iPad is perfect. At night she uses it for Hulu and Netflix as well as Facetiming her cousin and friends.

eedgan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Week days I use it about 2 hours per day. On a weekend around 6 hours plus. More proof that I have no life :-(

latr53

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Average 4 to 5 except weekends then sometimes 7-8.

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's too addictive now, I'm spending a lot more time on either device compared to my pc, I think I barely turned my pc on for a couple of hours this week ! :ipad-back:

SueSaville

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Drew wal said:
It's too addictive now, I'm spending a lot more time on either device compared to my pc, I think I barely turned my pc on for a couple of hours this week ! :ipad-back:

Agreeing with you!

jpatienza

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea i think we dont need pc's anymore. Thats why steve jobs called it a post-pc device

Most reactions

Latest posts