What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much storage does a person have in iTunes???

ColoradoRobert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Been thinking lately about using itunes as another place to store my music collection. Anyone see a problem with this? Also am wondering just how much music you can put on your individual account. I looked around on the internet but no one has said or I can't find the answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
C

ColoradoRobert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just realized I'm thinking about this wrong aren't I? The itunes and the music you put in it, is stored on your computer; it's not on some site somewhere. Geez I hate doing this in public. But oh well you know who you are dealing with.

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You got it sorted out. :) I thought you meant iTunes Match and iCloud, where you can have up to 25,000 of your own songs plus any you purchased from iTunes. In iTunes on your computer you're only limited by your computer's total storage capacity.

Enjoy the forum!

Most reactions

Latest posts