What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much space is left on your device?

mandapandalove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have roughly 24 gigs. I didn't put everything on it yet. But I'm going to next week upgrade to a 64 so I can always have the comfort of knowing I have the extra room.

Sent from my new Ipad 3.

nipper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a 64gb model and have only 5gb free space after all my apps , 330 music video's and 4 movies , music video's i get from multi accounts from the us , oz and canada , hope one day a 128gb model will come out
My iphone 4s has 2 gb left ( also a 64gb model )
So nice and full :)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Both my iPads are 64GB and are nearly full. I'd like more storage in new models.

My iPhone 4S has about 10GBs left out of 64GBs.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Since I got my iPhone..I now split up what goes on what...audiobooks and music go on the phone...movies go on the iPad...photos land on both...this allows me to get the most of my 64 GB...now if I take a long trip by car...I will move some music and audiobooks to the iPad...so I can listen while the iPad displays the navigation app. The phone will tend sit on the sidelines and be used for phone functions...during the drive, that is.

Qwho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the 16, out of 13 useable, I still have 8, and with access to my PC and the ability to use dropbox and such apps, plus cloud storage, and using an app to watch movies on my iPad from my PC, I don't see how space will ever be a problem? I have music books and apps on mine so far

Lucky_Charms

iPF Noob
Reaction score
16 gigs is fine if you rarely or never take your iPad outside of you house. Well, it's fine outside the house too so long as you don't mind paying a lot for data. However if you travel a lot or do a lot of multimedia aspects such as 1080p recording or iMovie then you'll want the most you can get. Keep in mind also that the new retina display makes apps that take advantage of the new resolution balloon in size dramatically.

Btw, I have the new white 64gig verizon iPad. No issues so far and loving it.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have the 16, out of 13 useable, I still have 8, and with access to my PC and the ability to use dropbox and such apps, plus cloud storage, and using an app to watch movies on my iPad from my PC, I don't see how space will ever be a problem? I have music books and apps on mine so far

According to iTunes, I have 35 GB in Apps alone!

paulvalerio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Andyvalver said:
I have the 16b version and have 10gb left. I don't store music on my IPad or movies. I stream movies from my pc.

Also today I downloaded Dropbox to give me 2gb to back up photos and box who give 5gb free cloud storage.

Sent from my iPad 3

Wow I have the exact same amount left, I got the 16gb and didn't know if it would be enough. I have one page of apps, no music (use pandora) no pics ( use Dropbox) and no movies (only put on my iPad when I am going somewhere that I need at least one movie) I was really worried that I should have got the 32gb one, but if I need to I will upgrade later. I used the extra $100 to get a Zaggfolio case.

Sent from my iPad 3rd gen 16GB

backudog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
32gb version, 4gb left, but then I have over 10gig in comics on it, the rest are apps games and movies.(QuickTime movie trailers in 1080 look amazing!)

kitkat3709

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't put any music in my 64...takes up too much space for my needs. TV, video podcasts, photos and apps...still have plenty of room.

Sent from my IPad 3rd Generation 64 GB LTE Black :)

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
I got 43gigs left on mine (64GB wifi+4G), 14GB used.

I still have not connected it to any computers and have not synced anything to it from iTunes. All my music is in iCloud so that doesn't take up any space, I have photo stream turned on so a small amount of photos have downloaded to the iPad but not many.

Its all mostly just apps I've downloaded, I have a few that are one or several gigs in size.

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a 64gb and so far I have 21.1gb left on it..but I mainly just download apps like games..I have some songs on it though

Most reactions

Latest posts