What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much is your ipad gen 1 worth

Mypad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to sell my 64gb wifi still under warranty for another 10 mths makes me sad that it depriciated $250 bucks...is ebay the only way to sell it?

Any ideas?

GiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I sold my wifi 16gb for 375 LAST weekend. It was only 3 weeks old. Ouch.

Yeah, these aren't the iPhone model guys. They take a big hit simply because they were never carrier subsidized up front like the iPhone, and there isn't a market for unlocking (that commands a higher price) like the iPhone.

I think I've decided I'm keeping my 64GB 3G iPad 1...I dont see enough additional value for a net of probably $300 out of pocket (and I'm the guy who waits in line for everything). Thats my philosophy...at least until I hold one at the Apple Store, that is

OP
M

Mypad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Fyi apple is doing 30 day swap if you bought one upto 30 days before the announcement, eventhough they are advertising 14 at some places if you call apple they will honor 30 days.

OP
M

Mypad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Yeah, these aren't the iPhone model guys. They take a big hit simply because they were never carrier subsidized up front like the iPhone, and there isn't a market for unlocking (that commands a higher price) like the iPhone.

I think I've decided I'm keeping my 64GB 3G iPad 1...I dont see enough additional value for a net of probably $300 out of pocket (and I'm the guy who waits in line for everything). Thats my philosophy...at least until I hold one at the Apple Store, that is

Might as well wait for ipad 3

Most reactions

Latest posts