What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Much Have You Spent Protecting Your iPad?

jaybrass73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So far:

£7.50 on a leather folio case (eBay)
£15 on silcone back cover (PC World)
£20 on padded messenger bag (eBay)

Still waiting for messenger bag but feel this will probably be best for me as my iPad comes everywhere with me and I wanted something more robust than a standard case, the folio is ok but not sure I want a case that detracts from the aesthetics of the iPad. With the silcone case I still get to see the back and 'feel' the iPad.

swisspolo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I couldn't find anything I liked so we started a company making customised cases, handmade to order. I wanted something slim, lightweight and that could double as a temporary stand. I keep my iPad in my bag so didn't need lots of padding

So quite a lot of money on a case/protection if you take in to account the business investment and the time factor :)

tosh.jc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I lied. I thought I was done spending, but I broke down and ordered the STM Scout XS bag in olive drab. So add $40 to my running iPad accessory tab, please.

maryinredding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a cover and a carrying case, but if anything happens to it like getting dropped or water damage I got a square trade warranty that will pay me the price I paid for it so I can go buy another one.

Most reactions