What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much have you spent on Apps so far?

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just curious...in my case it must be between €60 and €80. This is apps from the App Store and Cydia's sources.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I've been very careful not to add it up.

I did it once with my iTunes music purchases, and every since I've been unable to achieve that blissful state of carefree and cheerful impulse buying. ;)

istaan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
More than I should have. Been holding back a lot lately because my funds are running low. I have probably spent around $250. $150 of it was from a language learning app. Compared to the money I spent going to school for that language, it wasn't a bad deal. I would have bought the 2nd & 3rd pats to the set if I had the extra cash for them.

iPad_Lover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Alternative said:
Now I'm depressed... looking at my account I've spent $45 just this month alone.

Just from that I'm not even gonna check...

PatriciaF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I'm around the $100 mark. But now I look for freebies and keep looking every day. I found some that I really wanted became free for the day or a lower price. My biggest bargain was an app going for $14.99 and doing my daily search I got it FREE!! I keep finding more and more but have to stop buying after I realized I purchased a few apps that were basically the same. Guess I just got app happy!!

dstuttgen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've spent between $30 and $40 on apps and probably that much again on books.
I read about a book and a half a week so that adds up fast although I also download free books from Gutenberg.org. I spend most of my time on my netbook running Chromium and my iPad2.

Cheers

Most reactions

Latest posts