What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much do you pay for gas?

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's about the same in LA, maybe a little more. Costs me about $30 a week.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It varies daily... sometimes several times a day! I got gas this morning for $2.64 for regular. The one that really hurts is the Corvette because it takes premium. Yeah, I know... Boo Frickin' Hoo! No one wants to hear someone who owns a Corvette complain about the price of gas!

Actually, there is a chain of gas station/convenience stores in the Midwest called QuikTrip. I know, why would I buy gas from a company that can't even spell? But anyway, they have a deal with Discover card where you get a debit card just like a Visa or MasterCard that you get from your bank, but for the first 90 days, you get 10¢ off per gallon! After the 90 days is up you get 2¢ off per gallon. Sweet!

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
About 1.60/liter which puts me right at $6 per gallon.

That's just how it is in Europe :(

Prasius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The equivalent of about $7.41 for one of your little US Gallons ;)

The joy - My Smart Roadster costs about $58 to fill, and my Subaru Impreza about $105 or so I guess...

So suck it up ;)

I hired a Corvette in LA for a couple of days in 2008 and I remember laughing because it was so cheap to fill up :D

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts