What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much can i get for my first generation iPad 32 gb

ashlora

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a first generation IPad with 32gb and want to sell it. About how much can I get for it? It's in great condition. How much can I get at a pawn shop?

Last edited:

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a first generation IPad with 32gb and want to sell it. About how much can I get for it? It's in great condition. How much can I get at a pawn shop?

That is a difficult one. Probably not many members have experience of pawn shops, but a pawn shop reading this would have an opinion. I think you would have more success checking through eBay for ongoing prices.
Regards, Andrew

ziffos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not much - too many available to choose from with prices starting as low as £30 GBP ($45 USD) and the most expensive one I have seen was £100 ($150) but this has so far remained unsold.

So based on those "retail" prices I guess a Pawn shop would offer you about £20 ($30) up to £60 ($90).

Last edited:

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score

IMHO it's not worth selling......you won't get much for it.
Make yourself feel good and give it to someone who can't afford such a device......you will make them so happy and feel good about it yourself. :D

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I gave mine to my daughter who said she would hardly ever use it and its now always by her side. That's now by the way.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
In uk they are for sale on eBay for around £200 depending on appearance. That's for a 16GB. Not so bad after all

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts