What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many songs can 4GB hold?

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, Gabriel!

I have another dumb question.

Does one have to have an iPod to access our songs in iTunes, or will any M3P Player work?

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What are you reading Marie......it definitely says 4gb is 1000 songs......now this will always be approximate, if your songs are all variations of live Led Zeppelin songs then it will hold 3!

You need wine......cheese.....duvet......sleep.

The Archangel

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What are you reading Marie......it definitely says 4gb is 1000 songs......now this will always be approximate, if your songs are all variations of live Led Zeppelin songs then it will hold 3!

You need wine......cheese.....duvet......sleep.

The Archangel

Oh Sh!tums. It does?

You are right I do need food and sleep. I am going out to brave BLACK FRIDAY! I just need too, darn it.

Thanks, babe! Did you answer my other question? lol!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't use anything other than Apple, you know that..........I chop food with the front edge of my MacBook Air, reverse the fan on my white macbook to do the hoovering and serve drinks on my iPad!

So I haven't tried any other makes of mp3 player!!!

The Archangel

Last edited:
OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well thank you, woman!

She doesn't want this MP3 player anyways. It won't fit into her docking station ~ only Apple ipods, apparently.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
iTunes only work with iDevices.

You can export the tracks to another program that will work with other devices; or manage them manually. But if you have been buying iTunes tracks you'd want to make sure the player supported AAC, apple's flavor of MP4; or you'll have to convert the tracks.

But since your daughter has the good taste to insist on an iPod, this is a non-issue. :D

Most reactions

Latest posts