What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many posts are needed to get new titles?

mskailyn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Itles, or whatever they are called, the names we get under our names? Im only ipad novice. How many posts does it take to get to other titles. Just wondering. =D

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
TitlePosts
iPF Noob0
iPF Novice10
iPad Fan100
iPad Enthusiast300
iPad Junkie500
iPad Addict1000
iPad Ninja1500
iPad Guru2500
iPF Super Guru3500
iPad Monger4500
iPad Wizard6000
iPF Expert7500
iPF Elite9000
iPF Legend10000

Or so it was last time I saw a list.

OP
mskailyn

mskailyn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
TitlePosts
iPF Noob0
iPF Novice10
iPad Fan100
iPad Enthusiast300
iPad Junkie500
iPad Addict1000
iPad Ninja1500
iPad Guru2500
iPF Super Guru3500
iPad Monger4500
iPad Wizard6000
iPF Expert7500
iPF Elite9000
iPF Legend10000

Or so it was last time I saw a list.

Lol thank you so much! I gotta step up my game lol

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No problem. I wish I could remember the person who originally posted the list, so I could place the credit where it is deserved.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
No problem. I wish I could remember the person who originally posted the list, so I could place the credit where it is deserved.

I think that it may have been JohnnyApple.

The Archangel

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well with that hint, and by searching for the name of the image file I saved, I managed to search out the origin of list.

Yup, JohnnyApple is definitely the originator of the list, thank you, Johnny.

Though I came across it myself when Hayles66 reposted it during a very serious discussion of the hidden meaning and origin of the iPad Monger title. I don't know how I could have forgotten that thread. ;)

Why this was important enough for me to do at 3AM in the morning, I'm still trying to figure out. I think I'll sleep on it. :D

Not to say I worked to 3AM on the problem. That's just when I finally put down the book and realized I'd been reading a bit past bedtime. Good book

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Though I came across it myself when Hayles66 reposted it during a very serious discussion of the hidden meaning and origin of the iPad Monger title. I don't know how I could have forgotten that thread. ;)

Yep, babe. I was just going to tell you that Hayle posted it when I first saw it and my book is better than yours. :)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hee Hee, I just conveniently saved it to my ipadforum tips when JohnnyApple first posted it! This discussion keeps rearing its head for some unknown reason and it thought I'd save it for the future. I want to go backwards rather than forwards. I liked the super guru title, the monger title sounds like the fishmonger or gossip monger! Huh! No, I don't want anyone to say anything!

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I liked the super guru title, the monger title sounds like the fishmonger or gossip monger! Huh! No, I don't want anyone to say anything!

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Monger, Monger, Monger. . . Hayles is a Monger. (heh) Don't worry. You'll have your wand soon. :D

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

tongue%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E0%5E_%5EIs too, Poet!   Is too is too!%5E_%5E.gif

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, you see, pretending to be an adult isn't much fun once you've grown up, so. . . after a few decades or so you just give up and go back to being a kid. :D

Last edited:

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Children, children. Lol
And I'm so not a monger! (Spellcheck-mongrel).

Sent from my fantastically, wonderful iPhone using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts