What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many opted for Applecare for their new iPad 2.

ooney

iPF Noob
Reaction score
retexan599 said:
Yes, I bought Applecare for my iPad 2 for $79 at the time of purchase. I tend to be a little clumsy with things sometimes and also this is my first of its kind Apple purchase, so I am conservative. I take the device in my golf cart for the Golfshot GPS function and that is a bit of extra exposure; I do have a large ziplock bag in case of rain.:) This device grows on you....

Me too. I opted for the AppleCare. I love my IPad and do not want anything to happen to it

DQ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ThePhotog said:
Subject pretty much covers it. I was just wondering how many went ahead and purchased it. I did because I was in an apple store couple weeks ago and a lady came in with a 1 1/2 year old laptop which had problems and they gave her a new computer because she had it.

ThePhotog Jon

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I bought mine from Walmart and purchased a 2 year drop/spill/lemon plan for 89.00. That with 1 year of AppleCare was enough for me. I usually upgrade yearly and pass the old stuff to a needy relative.

iMadHatter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
retexan599 said:
Yes, I bought Applecare for my iPad 2 for $79 at the time of purchase. I tend to be a little clumsy with things sometimes and also this is my first of its kind Apple purchase, so I am conservative. I take the device in my golf cart for the Golfshot GPS function and that is a bit of extra exposure; I do have a large ziplock bag in case of rain.:) This device grows on you....

Don't forget that AppleCare is only for manufacture issues not drops spills and so on. Accidents are not covered in AppleCare

ooney

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iMadHatter said:
Don't forget that AppleCare is only for manufacture issues not drops spills and so on. Accidents are not covered in AppleCare

Is there a plan that covers accidents?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Jarhead

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nope, I NEVER buy extended warranties or service plans on anything.

32gig iPhone 4 Black/16gig iPad 2 Black

Synnerg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I only use square trade. They have saved my iPhone 4 and their customer service is top notch!

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

82west

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did no but

I got my I pad 2, luckily, on thebfirst day and it was at Target, I usually get the apple care. This time I just got the Target insurance, I thin it was $99 for for two years, and it maybnot be as good as apple care, but it covers cracked screens etc, only time, with a accident or problem wiil tell how good it is.

Most reactions

Latest posts