What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many of you have Jailbroken your AppleTV?

nickcuban

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought an Apple TV 1 last week (for $27.25) and jailbroke it with ATVflash... It was pretty easy to jb, but took a while to figure out how to add add-ons and registries. Once I got that figured out, the ATV1 is awesome!

It only has 3.0.2 or something so I guess this is unrelated to the 5.0.1 question.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
So how did the Jailbreak go Gabriel?

Has anyone else Jailbroken to 5.0.1 yet??

It didn't! I got it it all the way to loading the firmware(?) then at the end of the process it failed! I want to give it another go but would prefer to have some idea why this happened before I do?

The Archangel

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It didn't! I got it it all the way to loading the firmware(?) then at the end of the process it failed! I want to give it another go but would prefer to have some idea why this happened before I do?

The Archangel

I had that happen too Gabe. Couldn't see a reason, but it took perfectly well on the second attempt...

Most reactions

Latest posts