What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many Ipads does your household own?

How many iPads does your household own?

• Total voters

Rizzky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have one iPad and one iPad 2. We also carry our iPad using this kick butt sling pack called the iBackFlip. Does anyone else have this bag?

---
- Sent from Ryan's iPad 2

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
One as I am the only one in my household ;)

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 IOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF

Nailgal2002

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We currently have 3. My husband and I bought one for each of us on Valentine's day this year but I just upgraded to the IPad 2 and my daughter will be getting my original one. I out grew the memory because I use it for work and personal use.

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You gotta love those black Friday deals!

The Archangel
According to some articles Apple's Black Friday sales totals were 4 times normal one-day sales and they beat their forecasts by 7 p.m. Seems that there were more than a few folks ready to jump on the rare discount pricing! Hope you're enjoying your new "baby"!

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We currently have 3. My husband and I bought one for each of us on Valentine's day this year but I just upgraded to the IPad 2 and my daughter will be getting my original one. I out grew the memory because I use it for work and personal use.
Welcome to the forum! What a lucky (and romantic) family!

There are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime. Often using the Search box (at the top-left of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area.

Please take a moment to view the information here to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum:

Forum Rules - Please read
Hacking Rules - Please read
iPad for Beginners
Free iPad User Manuals
Download The Official iPad Forum App

Welcome again and enjoy!

Husq250

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We have 2 also. Both iPad 1, 16 GB wifi & 3G. One is for the kids. We bought them a Netbook with XP for Christmas one year and they had a real hard time using it and always preferred the iPad so we sold the Netbook and got another iPad.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
richsadams said:
According to some articles Apple's Black Friday sales totals were 4 times normal one-day sales and they beat their forecasts by 7 p.m. Seems that there were more than a few folks ready to jump on the rare discount pricing! Hope you're enjoying your new "baby"!

Wow that's high!! Only 50.00 off of the pads. About 100.00 off Mac books and such.

Sent from my Tricked Out, Sparkly Pink Black Verizon 32GB iPhone 4 using iPF

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
richsadams said:

My new iPad is due for delivery to my office today.......waiting expectantly at the window!

The Archangel

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
My new iPad is due for delivery to my office today.......waiting expectantly at the window!

The Archangel

I can just picture that! Lol

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions