What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many Ipads does your household own?

How many iPads does your household own?

• Total voters

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
5 at the moment

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5S 64gb Gold using ipf

wayneis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Currently we only have two Mini's, one original and one new version that was a Christmas present from my Wife to me. I started to get hooked on Apple products two years ago when my Wife bought me a iPod touch 5 Gen. Then I just had to have the new 5s when they were introduced. Love my Apple's.

fgodek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just went up to 2

As of yesterday, we are now a 2 iPad family. We've had an iPad2 for a couple years now but I picked up an iPad Air yesterday.

pcmotorhed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Two at the moment. We have an iPad 2 and a 3. I had a third which was an iPad 1 and it was donated to charitable cause. Update: Three now. An iPad mini with retina display 64GB was just purchased. I sure like it better than the iPad 3. The SMALLER SIZE is Awesome}

Last edited:

NVRSLP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have the iPad 2, iPad 3 and the new Mini with Retina. The Mini with Retina is used 200% more :)

Most reactions

Latest posts