What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many Ipads does your household own?

How many iPads does your household own?

• Total voters

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We are a family of 5- my husband and I both love the iPad (me more) and our 3 children (14, 7 and 3) all use it for different reasons. We have an iPad and iPad 2. I'm thinking of adding more to the household but would like to know how many others have.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You should run a poll on this question. Just a thought

We have only 1 iPad 2, my husband is illiterate when it comes to anything to do with computers. On the weekend I set up his IPhone, which he has had for a year and a half and refuses to use it, with his first email address and iTunes account. I have 3 daughters, 21, 19 and next week 18, they each have an iPhone, iPod and laptop. If I paid for them, they'd all love one, but that ain't happening.

Last edited:

Tapmyapple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Theres 6 in our house, 1 for me and my brother has 5.

Sent from my black 1TB 3G iPad 2 using iPF

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tapmyapple said:

Does he use them to play the organ?

1. Roomies don't even have iPhones. I'm the apple-inator as doofensmirtz would say.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tapmyapple said:

Your brother has 5!! What on earth does he do with them all

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad 1 and 2. My husband has an iPad 1, which I got for him. He uses it only to stream podcasts and such while cooking. He's not much interested in it otherwise. I checked yesterday and he had 50+ apps that needed updating, apps I put on there and he never uses.

He's a dedicated PC guy and fumbles around every time I ask him to look up anything on an iPad while we're on the go. Hopeless, lol. His cell phone belongs in a cell phone museum, too.

Spondicious

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just the one but I would like another to have exclusive use of. Probably will wait until the iPad 3 comes out though. I will get one with 3G next time.

cityboy709

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a very proud owner of the iPad2 .. wifi 32g. I have only one and this is my very first apple product :)

Fxgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One ipad2 for my entire family.
My brother in law has one too, my extended family

Most reactions

Latest posts