What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many iPad users are iPhone users as well?

Do you own an iPhone as well as an iPad?

• iPad and iPhone

Votes: 93 74.4%
  • iPad only

Votes: 32 25.6%

• Total voters

Bob327

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased an IPhone 5 in April of this year and to be honest I DO NOT LIKE IT ... IT WILL be replaced by an android Phone as soon as I can "upgrade"

My IPad however I like and prefer it over any of the android tablets

Bob G

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased an IPhone 5 in April of this year and to be honest I DO NOT LIKE IT ... IT WILL be replaced by an android Phone as soon as I can "upgrade"

My IPad however I like and prefer it over any of the android tablets

Bob G

I have to say that I love my iPhone 5 but the great thing right now is that we are all different and we have plenty of choice.

The Archangel

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Absolutely--you're so right, Gabe! I really loved my droid phone. It worked well for me...before it crashed and died! :( ...anyways, there IS something for everyone!

Cheers! :)

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Both.

Sent from my WiFi Only Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using iPF

Ipad Now

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Doesn't it make sense to own them both because you save on app purchases? Yes I know all the apps aren't formatted for both but a lot are.

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Both my partner & I have iPads & iPhones .

It's much easier having all devices connected to and using the same ecosystem . Apps downloaded onto one device are simultaneously downloaded to others on the same account , iMessage & iMessage voice calls are handy for us & we have many of our friends that have moved away from glitchy and horrific alternatives and are using iphone/ ipad now and haven't looked back .
I'd recommend ipad/iPhone/iPod etc any day of the week , regardless.

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5S 64gb Gold using ipf

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So true. My mum and her partner have mini iPads and iPhones and she face times me all the blooming time!!! Yup, I love me mum.

Ipad Now

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Both my partner & I have iPads & iPhones . It's much easier having all devices connected to and using the same ecosystem . Apps downloaded onto one device are simultaneously downloaded to others on the same account , iMessage & iMessage voice calls are handy for us & we have many of our friends that have moved away from glitchy and horrific alternatives and are using iphone/ ipad now and haven't looked back . I'd recommend ipad/iPhone/iPod etc any day of the week , regardless. Sent from my awesome iPhone 5S 64gb Gold using ipf

As far as the Apps go you still have to buy them for both iphone and iPad because they are formatted differently. Maybe some would work on both but not many. Isn't this true?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As far as the Apps go you still have to buy them for both iphone and iPad because they are formatted differently. Maybe some would work on both but not many. Isn't this true?
Most iPhone apps will work on the iPad without any problems. If you look at an app in the AppStore, it will say which devices it will work with.

Most reactions

Latest posts