What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many GB is your iPad?

How many GB is your iPad

• 16GB

Votes: 126 30.7%
  • 32GB

Votes: 130 31.6%
  • 64GB

Votes: 155 37.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludatyk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With having a iPad Mini and the New iPad... How do you balance the two? You choose whatever near you..

redfoxcolony

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad is 32GB but I expand storage using multiple clouds (currently DropBox, iCloud and GoogleDrive), a WIFI based hard disk, and in some cases SD cards. I use the iPad as a go between when uploading RAW camera photographs to the iCloud while in the field over 4G. I use multiple clouds in an attempt to keep at least two sets of backups of the photographs taken on assignments. I backup from the cloud to a WIFI hard disk for local picture editing.

L

Lunar

My own iPad 3 is the 64gb 3g, and my wife uses our old iPad 1 64gb 3g. Hard to believe I paid £649 for my iPad 3 and it's been superceeded by 2 later models already. Still functions and runs well though so I don't feel the need to change.

iCloud9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am surprised by how many people don't have the 128GB. So I vote other: 128GB

iCloud9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ah, well this poll was started (long) before the 128 GB model was available.

It's been out for a while and have only seen 3 people in this thread with it. It's a very pricey version though, it's around $800.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
had 3 previous versions all 64 Gb, waiting on my 128 Gb version

If iPad w retina display was available this time last year in 128 I would have bought that instead of 64, oh well... I guess w two iPads @64GB, already have 128GB lol.

Sent from my Black Verizon 64GB iPad 2 in NYC using iPF

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If iPad w retina display was available this time last year in 128 I would have bought that instead of 64, oh well... I guess w two iPads @64GB, already have 128GB lol.

Sent from my Black Verizon 64GB iPad 2 in NYC using iPF
Forgot the cost, huh? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions