What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many GB is your iPad?

How many GB is your iPad?

• 16GB

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • 32GB

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • 64GB

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • 128GB

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • 256GB

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • 512GB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1TB

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • 2TB

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
when your sig says usinh iPF do you mean the website or is there a special browser

Teralpar is referring to the Discussion Forum for iPad Users app. We call it the iPF app, because no one want's to keep typing all that and an actual acronym wouldn't make as much sense. Well, that's why I do it. There may be a secret-handshake reason I don't know about. :)

The app is based on the more general Forum Runner apps, which can also be used to access this forum, among many others.

Quite a few members use the TapaTalk app, another general forum reading app, and prefer it.

Me, I just use the iPF app, because it's simple. Though I am intrigued by some of the features of TapaTalk and keep meaning to give it a try.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
cool, thanks i use Tapatalk when in a tab or phone...thanks

wow I gotta say, between the two, iPF is so much nicer

been using Tapatalk for sometime and even bough it...

You are welcome.

You may still find TapaTalk of use now and then. There are few things it will do that the iPF app won't; but they rarely come up in day to day use, at least for me.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Got a new viewer :)

and so far it is even between 16 gb and 128 gb

I believe the old poll worked out that way too. Not too surprising. People tend to gravitate towards the cheapest that meets their needs or the best they can buy; depending on budget, needs, and future plans either can be the best choice.

caq

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have the 128 iPad Air and a smaller mini, but not sure what size.

I use the Air for my Embroidery docs and photos. My husband now uses the mini because he doesn't need the space. I filled the mini fairly quickly. The price between the 64 and 128 made the upgrade to the 128 more worthwhile than purchasing the 64 Air. I can use the space with the docs and photos I have with the embroidery info docs and photos.

So I guess it really depends on what you are storing the space they need.

I am now transferring items from my phone to the Air that I really don't need to have with me all the time and bring the air when that info is needed.

Last edited:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Traded my iPad 2 last November for $200 at Best Buy and bought a 64 Gb iPad Air 2! Love the extra storage.

@Wing rider ...that definitely was a no brainer for you. What a deal!

Amba

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad Air has 128 GB. Thought that it's better to have more storage haha.

Juan Miller

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad currently have just 32GB, which is not at all up to standard as of today. I have been looking to upgrade to a new version, which I will probably do this year.

Most reactions