What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how many email accounts permitted

hehehaha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

how many email accounts can be set up in Ipad 3 / 4 ?

I have 5 different email accounts so i want to know if there is a limit

also , to transfer files and folders to Ipad what is the most popular way considering there isnt a USB port ?

thankyou :)

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum. It's good to "see" you and I hope you enjoy your visit(s).

Hi

how many email accounts can be set up in Ipad 3 / 4 ?

I don't think there is a limit (or, at least, no one has said they've run into issue). At one time, I had six accounts on the iPad - I'm sure I'm not the one with the most. So - load 'em up! :)

I have 5 different email accounts so i want to know if there is a limit

also , to transfer files and folders to Ipad what is the most popular way considering there isnt a USB port ?

thankyou :)

There are many ways. You can load files using iTunes, download/open them from cloud storage or e-mail files to yourself. There are some apps (Goodreader, iFiles, etc) that make it so you can connect your iPad to the computer (using FTP protocols), while IFiles allows you to make a network drive so that the iPad can be used as another storage/transfer device. Then, there are photo apps such as Flick or Bump (among others) that allow you to wirelessly transfer files using a web browser or small server programs installed on your computer.

I've used all of the methods mentioned above and I am sure there are other ways. Just as I am sure others will chime in with the ways they move files around. :) it really comes down to what you find and become comfortable with; what works for you.

Hope this is helpful.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts