What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many do u charge ur ipad in a day?

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use my iPad lots, about 7-10 hours a day and have to charge every 3 or so days. I have most notifications turned off, and only have location settings on for the apps that definitely require it. I turn off wifi when I don't need it (watching a movie, playing music etc). Brightness plays a big part in battery usage- when it's full bright, I only get one days usage. I also close all open apps when done (dbl-click home button) although this is a highly debated issue about if this has any impact on battery life... Otherwise, it's pretty normal to recharge very day (depending on usage).

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It depends on the applications and other factors. If you want the save battery power, keep 3G off when on wifi, keep the brightness as low as it looks decent. Any program with lots of graphics/video will use more power. Video over internet is a power demand. If you are doing music and low key games, you can go long times on a charge.

AirPlayit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is normal. I charge iPhone every night when I go to bed. I have to charge it the next evening.

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am more obsessive about a daily charge of my iPhone, but even there I have changed my charging habits. I used to just leave it plugged into the computer all night, but now I just charge in the morning at work, and it's fine. On my iPad, I charge once it gets maybe to 20-25%. I've decided to not be as obsessed, and just enjoy, but the phone is the bigger deal for me.

Most reactions