What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many Brits on here?

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Brit here from Streatham SW16 , now living in Florida with a young wife. Recently got married here. Miss London some bit especially road cycling. Might move back :)
hi thanks for joining the thread.

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
A proper Northerner here!! Flat cap, ferrets and an allotment......just need a pipe really LOL just outside of Accrington.

As for the chip shop thing, from travelling north and south, don't ask for anything moist with your chips down south, peas and gravy get you a dirty look!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
A proper Northerner here!! Flat cap, ferrets and an allotment......just need a pipe really LOL just outside of Accrington.

As for the chip shop thing, from travelling north and south, don't ask for anything moist with your chips down south, peas and gravy get you a dirty look!

Hey! We even have Warburtons down here now!

The Archangel

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

you forgot the whippets lol.

frankfel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
As the title say Im interested to know how many members are Brits :)

Hi

I'm new to this ..... Late as usual!

I'm a "Woollyback" from south Lancs.... Retired.. Now living in suburbs of Strasbourg.

Love fish and chips & mushy peas !? OK?

Drink a pilsner these days .. or a whiskey.

Frank ... Aka ... Frankfel

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hi there,good to see another Brit.

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
frankfel said:
Hi

I'm new to this ..... Late as usual!

I'm a "Woollyback" from south Lancs.... Retired.. Now living in suburbs of Strasbourg.

Love fish and chips & mushy peas !? OK?

Drink a pilsner these days .. or a whiskey.

Frank ... Aka ... Frankfel

I'm American , soon to be (maybe) making the jump across the pond, and I love fish and chips with mushy peas! It's more then okay! It's comfort food.

Vivia8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a Brit who's lived in Australia for 51 years. But I still remember a bit about where my family lived in London.

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hi,nice to see you on here.

Mummy_Misfit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SW London here, but having difficulty navigating to find a book club or similar .... Not the easiest site to find your way around.

Most reactions