What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many apps have you installed on your iPad?

How many apps have you installed on your iPad?

• 10 or less

Votes: 29 6.6%
  • 11 to 25

Votes: 76 17.4%
  • 26 to 50

Votes: 93 21.3%
  • 50 to 100

Votes: 102 23.3%
  • 100 or more

Votes: 137 31.4%

• Total voters

Rasmussener

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 143 applications. I also removed a ton. I find some good free applications that I found on .. Identifier used now or in the future In desperate need of directories in thenew update comes. I always go through my regular applications and weeds on the bsI mighta thinkn they were a good grip.
Some applications in the App Store, they are a waste of space. I have a pagededicated to children or more applications for my daughter. Right now there is onlyone month .. lol .. But she seems to want to sing along, know that expose you tosleep. ;-).
One thing, however, I am very pleased with how high prices are a surprise for some applications!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
119 installed apps at present,with 262 total apps,including those in the cloud.

susanlackey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Goodness, I only have 53 apps. I feel like I need to get busy and add more. Do we have a favorite apps thread? Lol.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions