What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many apps do you have?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I put the circles and arrows (and a paragraph on the back explaining each one) with the good old Paint program in Windows.

So ~ you don't do it on the iPad?
Well, I do a lot of stuff on my iPad, but not everything! I am sure there are apps out there that will do the kind of stuff Paint will do, but I haven't found them yet and to be quite honest... I haven't really looked!

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison and 1991-C4, there is a great app for you to put red circles on your pics (as well as other photo editing duties). Photogene is your friend! It has a good UI, lots of filters/features, doesn't crash, and is a worthwhile app to have on the iPad! I have the iPad version (HD) for the iPad and the iPhone version (non-HD) for my iPhone.

My latest use of Photogene HD was to put square red map labels on Google Map screenshots during my vacation earlier this month. Since I only have a wifi iPad, we needed along the route maps for a couple towns along our 5 hour road trip. I took screenshots of maps, and then edited them in Photogene HD by adding big red text labels describing what town the map was for. We had about 6 maps, so I wanted the maps to be easily identifiable while flipping through them. Not your standard use of a photo editing app, but certainly similar to adding red circles to your Setting screen screenshot...LOL.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The number of apps one installs has to do with what the iPad is to you.

For example, someone who likes to play games will get huge collections.

Someone who likes to tinker with the iPad will get it JB and get the related apps and that's fine. I think that JBreaking the iPad is in the same vein as hot rodding a car. There are loads of things that need to be fixed with the iPad since it's been castrated.
(Btw, that's my first and only comment on JBing the iPad. I drive at low speeds so a car is a point AB thing to me, I have no interest in changing what Apple created)

I use the iPad solely for displaying content, books, magazines, photos, movies, occasionally for music since it has a built-in speaker that my iPod doesn't have, for file management, drawing and other cool uses like the GPS. Oh, I forgot news.
So, in total I have 37 apps on the iPad and about ten more in iTunes that I did not like for some reasons.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have a total of 10 apps with games beening the major area on my ipad along with 10 gbs of music total.. i guess iam slacking when it comes to buying apps.

Lukey M Pukey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's a big number, 186, but, I havn't deleted any in a while, and they are mostly all free.

Most reactions