What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Many Apple Products Do You Own?

How many Apple products do you own or use?

• Just the iPad, no others

Votes: 137 12.7%
  • iPad +1 other

Votes: 191 17.7%
  • iPad +2 others

Votes: 221 20.5%
  • iPad +3 or more other Apple products

Votes: 530 49.1%

• Total voters

6mildollarman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still in my possession:

1st gen iPod Mini 4 gig
iPod shuffle
iPod nano x 2
iPhone 4
iPhone 4s
iPad 2
iPad 3
Latest 15" MacBook Pro, upgraded to the hilt

And my prized possession:
Apple IIGS, circa 1988. Had a whopping 512K of RAM!

bmahony

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2 iPod shuffles. 2 iPod classics.2 iPhones 3&4..2i pad 2 16&64 gb..1 iPod nano 5th gen..2 iPod minis..

64 gb ipad2 in black

jglowe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
3 iPhone 4's
1 iPod Nano
1 iPod Classic
1 iPod Touch

I think that's it. All for different purposes. I am still stuck in the PC world but that change is not too far away.

jncbankston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jglowe said:
3 iPhone 4's
1 iPod Nano
1 iPod Classic
1 iPod Touch

I think that's it. All for different purposes. I am still stuck in the PC world but that change is not too far away.

Jglowe, my switch to dark side took some time. Got a iPhone 4 in Feb (when it came to VZ) then the iPad in June. Then the MBP was a grad pres from wifey in Aug. the MBP has worked flawlessly after being in PC world during my entire undergrad...and has worked nicely in grad school.

Then I got wife and 3 kids iPad2 each for Christmas and then a MBP for wifey last week for anniversary. Thrown in are apple TV2, airport and 2 express around the house. And the obligatory iPods of various gens...

Transformation complete in 12 months or so!

Sent from Scooter, my White 32GB iPad, using iPF in Deutschland

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iPod touch (gen 2) x 2
iPhone 3GS
iPhone 4
iPad 1 32GB
iPad 3 32GB

Wish list is a MacBook air or pro to make up the family.

Oh and an apple tv

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL, my 2nd Intel Mac Mini is not currently in use, but the older Power PC one still is an extra computer. The Intel one had USB ports that stopped working. My old iMac is now in storage-it's 8 years old and the monitor has lines on the display so will never be used again most likely.
I ended up getting a Touch Screen desktop that I had wanted, so now my desktop is a Windows again after like 8 years, but...I also now have a refurbed Macbook that I use for work, plus I have a 2nd iPad as well. (and of course every iPhone version since 2007)

jncbankston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
zorah said:
LOL, my 2nd Intel Mac Mini is not currently in use, but the older Power PC one still is an extra computer. The Intel one had USB ports that stopped working. My old iMac is now in storage-it's 8 years old and the monitor has lines on the display so will never be used again most likely.
I ended up getting a Touch Screen desktop that I had wanted, so now my desktop is a Windows again after like 8 years, but...I also now have a refurbed Macbook that I use for work, plus I have a 2nd iPad as well. (and of course every iPhone version since 2007)

Which model TS? Sammy?

Sent from Scooter, my White 32GB iPad, using iPF in Deutschland

Chemmilt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mac pro
MacBook pro
IPhone 3
IPhone 4
IPad 2
IPad 3rd generation

Would have more but now iBroke...

Sent from my iPad using iPF

mdholm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In our house we have:

1...iPhone 3GS
2...iPhone 4
1...new iPad
1...iPod touch, current gen
1...iPod shuffle, current gen

I'm getting ready to upgrade my iPhone 4 to a 4S.

LesleyAnn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 3 Apple products currently:

1x 3rd Generation iPod Touch
1x 4th Generation iPod Touch
1x 3rd Generation iPad

My brother beats me hands down on Apple products:

He has a 4th Generation iPod
His Wife and Eldest Son have 3rd Generation iPods
His Middle Son a 4th Generation iPod

So 4x iPod touch (+1x dead iPod 3rd Generation if you wish to include it)

He also has 1x 2nd Generation iPad & latest Generation iPhone. All three of his own current Apple products are white, he had to colour coordinate apparently!

So in his household there is a total of 6 Apple Products not counting the iPod which his youngest son left outside and it drowned in a heavy rain shower. No-one even knew he had it!!

Whoops almost forgot my sister-in-law also has a old iPod Nano which she no longer uses which I believe their youngest has now. So an entire house of Apple users when you consider it.

Most reactions