What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Many Apple Products Do You Own?

How many Apple products do you own or use?

• Just the iPad, no others

Votes: 137 12.7%
  • iPad +1 other

Votes: 191 17.7%
  • iPad +2 others

Votes: 221 20.5%
  • iPad +3 or more other Apple products

Votes: 530 49.1%

• Total voters

Peter_MacProf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Leelai, 'collection' suggests purpose, direction, system, even dignity. My appcumulation is entirely accidental, fed by the desire (nay, lust) to have Apple's latest (years after their release, at knock-down prices) and an obsessive inability to let go. They'll just have to chisel that mouse from my cold dead hand!

YvrBruce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've seen several people say this is their first Apple product. I am in the same group as well. I have always appreciated Apple product, but never felt compelled to buy one until the iPad.
too many :-0

tbruchey2112

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2 MacBook Pro's (2008 and a 2011)
2nd gen Apple TV
iPod classic 160G
iPod Nano 16G
iPod Shuffle
iPod touch 64G
iPad 2 64G Wi-fi only
iPhone 4S 16G
All the accessories

Sent from my iPad using iPF

afzimm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought my first Apple product about 4 1/2 years ago, it was an IPOD TOUCH 16 gb. It has worked flawlessly since I bought it. Last April I bought an IPOD 2 16gb. I love it, I have hardly touched my HP laptop since. Then about a month ago I bought an IPHONE 4s. I have owned several phones before but I really like this baby. Siri is always doing chores for me. Now I have all my Itunes in my phone so I am thinking about selling my IPOD touch. I am reading the STEVE JOBS book, I have followed his life since way back when he and Woz built the first Apple computer. I bought my first computer in 1984, an Apple IIc. Alan in Minnesota

om87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad and two more that are actually used (macbook and iPhone), but there are a few older iPods around in the house, thus I have to go for iPad + 3 or more.

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
6 - I guess - in the family:
One daughter has an iPhone, the other an iPod touch, the third an iPod nano. My son has an iPad, my wife an iRon and I, well, iPaid!

Just kidding, no offense! ;o)

portnoy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I have the iPad2 I just got for Christmas. Also a few years ago I bought an 80gig iPod Classic to listen to TWiT podcasts at work. Then bought a 13" Macbook Pro and gave my windows laptop to my wife. She ignored the windows laptop and started using my Macbook so I bought a second 13" Macbook Pro and let her have the first one. Then I bought a 32gig iPod Touch 4G. I think I might have a MacII and maybe a Mac512 out in the shed as well.

sanada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I've got an iPhone 3GS and I have an iPad 2 . I got the iPhone late December and I got the iPad in february .

Most reactions

Latest posts