What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Many Apple Products Do You Own?

How many Apple products do you own or use?

• Just the iPad, no others

Votes: 137 12.7%
  • iPad +1 other

Votes: 191 17.7%
  • iPad +2 others

Votes: 221 20.5%
  • iPad +3 or more other Apple products

Votes: 530 49.1%

• Total voters

wenpaddy17

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IPod nano 1st gen
IPod nana 3rd gen
IPod touch 2nd gen
MacBook white
MacBook pro
IPhone 4
And now: IPad 2!!
When I write that all down I realize I have a problem! Great products.
Oh right I have apple tv too. Not sold on that one.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just an iPad 2 64GB 3G and an iPhone 4S 16GB. I'm happy. :)

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

stoney8676

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My first apple product: iPad I can say that this is the coolest gadget ever. I can do everything in here. I'm about to get the keyboard & turn it into a little mini computer... :)

Paul.J

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a 16gb black ipad2 but I live in a hot country so I'm thinking of getting a second one in white for the summer as white is ment to keep cooler in the summer what do you think

kingnba6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a 16gb black ipad2 but I live in a hot country so I'm thinking of getting a second one in white for the summer as white is ment to keep cooler in the summer what do you think

are you rich? not trying to offend you. i have never heard of that thinking before. to get a white ipad because you think your black one will attract too much heat. it is true that black attracts more heat than white, but i wouldnt worry about it. if you are actually in the sun with an ipad out. its not going to get warm.

Paul.J

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I,m think about getting a second wifi iPad 16gb mainly for music and odd game

ugerest

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 4 apple products, last Christmas (2010) I got a macbook pro and fell in love with it! A few months later I got an iPhone 4 and with-in 9-10 months I've went from computer user to beginner developer with knowledge of Windows, Mac, Linux, programming in HTML, java, Objective-C and VB 6. The unique properties of different devices excite me but I will always call OS X and iOS my favorite operating systems. In addition I have received an Apple TV and an iPad 2 for Christmas this year (2011). After just 2 days I already love them! I am an avid Jailbreaker and can't wait for the A5 release. Now I just need to get siri on my iPhone and iPad and I'll be a happy camper

Most reactions

Latest posts