What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Many Apple Products Do You Own?

How many Apple products do you own or use?

• Just the iPad, no others

Votes: 137 12.7%
  • iPad +1 other

Votes: 191 17.7%
  • iPad +2 others

Votes: 221 20.5%
  • iPad +3 or more other Apple products

Votes: 530 49.1%

• Total voters

hadinavid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My first Mac was a Macintosh SE with two disk drives and no hard disk in 1986. Since then I've used Apple products. Right now I own a Mac Pro and a 30" Cinema display for my desktop, a Power Mac 17" laptop, iPad, iPhone and iPod. By the way I've kept all my Apple products since 1986: Macintosh SE, IIci, LC II, LC III, Si, Quadra, G3, 21" CRT and 15" vertical, 12" and 13" monitors.

umbradomini

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have:

Original iPod
iPod photo
iPod video
iPod touch
iPhone 3GS
iPhone 4
Mac mini
MacBook (White)
Various wireless keyboards mice etc
iPad 1 64gb
iPad 2 64gb
Apple tv silver
New apple tv black

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
umbradomini said:
I have:

Original iPod
iPod photo
iPod video
iPod touch
iPhone 3GS
iPhone 4
Mac mini
MacBook (White)
iPad 1 64gb
iPad 2 64gb
Apple tv silver
New apple tv black

Okay I haven't looked at every page but your list is very impressive.

jncbankston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
umbradomini said:
I have:

Original iPod
iPod photo
iPod video
iPod touch
iPhone 3GS
iPhone 4
Mac mini
MacBook (White)
iPad 1 64gb
iPad 2 64gb
Apple tv silver
New apple tv black

Holy Hannah!!! That is impressive collection. What's your favorite wireless/blue tooth peripheral?

Sent from Scooter, my White Verizon 32GB iPad2, using iPF

umbradomini

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jncbankston said:
Holy Hannah!!! That is impressive collection. What's your favorite wireless/blue tooth peripheral?

Sent from Scooter, my White Verizon 32GB iPad2, using iPF

Was originally my original mighty mouse. Loved that damn lil thing. Strange I guess. Now though it has to be my new wireless setup with AirPlay. Love having music in every room when ever I want it through my central server -

Forgot to add a couple of airport expresses, a 1gb time capsule and also a airport extreme router to the list.

fishychick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an old 4 gb iPod nano the battery died in, and a 32 gb black iPod classic with a broken jack. Beyond my broken apple products, it's just my white 32 gb iPad 2. =)

Waughy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have one of the first video iPods, 30Gb. It lives in a drawer now and rarely comes out, nothing. Wrong with it either. Also have a white iPhone 4, 16Gb. And a 16 Gb wi-fi iPad2.
When my Dell laptop dies I'm considering a MacBook pro, probably the 15". That or a 13" MacBook air.

Petdr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hadinavid said:
My first Mac was a Macintosh SE with two disk drives and no hard disk in 1986. Since then I've used Apple products. Right now I own a Mac Pro and a 30" Cinema display for my desktop, a Power Mac 17" laptop, iPad, iPhone and iPod. By the way I've kept all my Apple products since 1986: Macintosh SE, IIci, LC II, LC III, Si, Quadra, G3, 21" CRT and 15" vertical, 12" and 13" monitors.

Awwww, I remember the Macintosh SE. Memories...

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I finally succumbed and added a 13" MacBook Air to my collection. Now just waiting for around a gazillion hours whilst my old MacBook migrates wirelessly to the Air before I can play with this little beauty!

The Archangel

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I finally succumbed and added a 13" MacBook Air to my collection. Now just waiting for around a gazillion hours whilst my old MacBook migrates wirelessly to the Air before I can play with this little beauty!

The Archangel
You're gonna love it mate! :) Lighting fast and oh-so feather light.

Most reactions