What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How long will it take before you can track.

Finnedog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Usually when Apple sends me an email with a tracking number I can go right in. Obviously if Apple has cut off shipments for that day it is not an ordinary day and it will take time to get them in the system. It will be interesting when someone is able to get a date from UPS what it will say. Can't imagine the volume a million iPads in their boxes inside another cardboard box would take up.

OP
Ellie

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually I looked again and delivery starts on the 30th, tomorrow so I presume after midnight before I can track. It must be here in the states already, so you think.

monicalhm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mine shipped, says it will be here by April 3rd does that mean I might have it before the 3rd?

OP
Ellie

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It doesnt sound like anyone will get before the third. I notice some of the forums are implying that they are already being held up so they are not sent out before the third.

Most reactions

Latest posts