What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How long have u been on ipad forum?

Spencerdl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A couple of minutes (smile), I just became a member. I don't have an iPad yet, but my Gold 64gb iPad Air2 should be here tomorrow (tracking # confirmed)....HUGE SMILE

rasmith1959

iPF Novice
Reaction score
One week for me. I just bought this Silver 32 GB iPad Air last Monday and have been having a bast with it. I've hardly touched my laptop this past week, been doing everything on the iPad.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
One week for me. I just bought this Silver 32 GB iPad Air last Monday and have been having a bast with it. I've hardly touched my laptop this past week, been doing everything on the iPad.

Welcome to the forum rasmith1959 :). Like you I find I'm using my PC much less these days. Good to have you on board!
Andrew

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

rasmith1959

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome OB! Just received this today:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424224200.956221.jpg

Using it right now and it seems to work quite well. The nice thing is that it clips right onto the iPad and it helps protect the screen transporting the device.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Hi @rasmith1959 ...that seems to be a trend with all of us after we bought our iPads. I remember getting my iPad 2 in 2011 and my Sony Vaio was left untouched for quite some time!

Enjoy your iPad Air! I love my iPad Air 2. :)

Ski ~ iPadforums Admin | iPhoneForums Moderator

Most reactions