What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How long does it take to charge ipad4?

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
buerkletucson said:
Best Buy continues to sell them as do many online retailers. :rolleyes:

eBay has then cheaper and no sales tax.

Sent from my IPAD 1st generation. WIFI only. 64GB

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
buerkletucson said:
I wasn't advocating purchasing an iPad 3.....just saying they are available.
Also, eBay is the last place I'd purchase something like an iPad. :thumbsdown:

I have purchased iPads on eBay and have had no problems with any of them. The one that I'm using now I purchased brand new in eBay. As long as the seller has a positive feedback of 99 percent and above I would purchase from them.

Last edited:

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have purchased iPads on eBay and have had no problems with any of them. The one that I m using now I purchased brand new in eBay. As long as the seller has a positive feedback of 99 percent and above I would purchase from them.

Your quite lucky then....
Purchasing high dollar electronic items on eBay is a big gamble I won't take.

Have a problem with the device or require any support and it's a big hassle to deal with. I've seen many people get stuck with a lemon with zero recourse, but out a ton of money.
I'd much rather spend my hard earned money with a known reputable store, like directly with Apple.........top notch support and no questions asked returns if there are any issues.

(i.e. I was able to return my iPad 3 for a larger 64GB model. Also, was able to upgrade to the iPad 4 for no additional money, 1 month after purchase..............no questions asked in either case. Try that on eBay)

Last edited:

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
buerkletucson said:
Your quite lucky then....
Purchasing high dollar electronic items on eBay is a big gamble I won't take.

Have a problem with the device or require any support and it's a big hassle to deal with. I've seen many people get stuck with a lemon with zero recourse, but out a ton of money.
I'd much rather spend my hard earned money with a known reputable store, like directly with Apple.........top notch support and no questions asked returns if there are any issues.

(i.e. I was able to return my iPad 3 for a larger 64GB model. Also, was able to upgrade to the iPad 4 for no additional money, 1 month after purchase..............no questions asked in either case. Try that on eBay)

eBay will offer refunds if the product is inferior. The regular retailers are way too expensive.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
WitchOneSalem said:
eBay will offer refunds if the product is inferior. The regular retailers are way too expensive.

Yes they do, it's called an item not as described dispute. You pay for delivery confirmed shipping back to the seller, with signature on delivery if the item is worth more than $250.00. By the time you actually have your refund, several weeks could easily have passed.

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
Yes they do, it's called an item not as described dispute. You pay for delivery confirmed shipping back to the seller, with signature on delivery if the item is worth more than $250.00. By the time you actually have your refund, several weeks could easily have passed.

That is fine. I am never in any hurry.

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That is fine. I am never in any hurry.

Delete this reply. Sent twice.

Most reactions

Latest posts