What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How is it when you crack ur ipad

m4ri4m 44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How is it when u crack ur ipad. U will fill sad but then u wouldent care but the thing is that if u dont care about it, it would be worse and worse and it can even stop working

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would care a lot if I cracked the screen on my iPad, to the point that it would become useless to me until I got it fixed or replaced it. Maybe just OCD but I see people all the time with cracked and scuffed up smartphones and it drives me crazy. My iPad and iPhone are spotless, when I spend that kind of money on something I take care of it.

City

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I cracked my iPad, I guess I'd be sad. Since I use it a lot . Some people, like me, have a warranty to where if you damage your iPad, they take the damaged one, and give you a new one that's the newest version for free.
Overall, if I didn't have the warranty, it'd be sad.

Most reactions

Latest posts