1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

How is it when you crack ur ipad

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by m4ri4m 44, Jun 20, 2012.

1. m4ri4m 44

m4ri4m 44 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How is it when u crack ur ipad. U will fill sad but then u wouldent care but the thing is that if u dont care about it, it would be worse and worse and it can even stop working
  2. seneca18

seneca18 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    I would care a lot if I cracked the screen on my iPad, to the point that it would become useless to me until I got it fixed or replaced it. Maybe just OCD but I see people all the time with cracked and scuffed up smartphones and it drives me crazy. My iPad and iPhone are spotless, when I spend that kind of money on something I take care of it.
  3. City

City iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    If I cracked my iPad, I guess I'd be sad. Since I use it a lot . Some people, like me, have a warranty to where if you damage your iPad, they take the damaged one, and give you a new one that's the newest version for free.
    Overall, if I didn't have the warranty, it'd be sad.