What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how fast is your 3g

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Right now I'd imagine about 35 mph with frequent stops.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What I would like to know is also if the wifi speed and connection is any better on the 3g version than the wifi version. It is possible Apple updated the 3g ipad Can any one test please.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What I would like to know is also if the wifi speed and connection is any better on the 3g version than the wifi version. It is possible Apple updated the 3g ipad Can any one test please.

I dont understand the wifi issues people are talking about, I get 14Mbps down and 1.5Mbps up at home..

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
I think it's a router issue that effects some ipads. I know mine and my wife's ipads are as fast or faster than the desktop or laptop on our WIFI.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
gentlefury said:
I dont understand the wifi issues people are talking about, I get 14Mbps down and 1.5Mbps up at home..

It's confusing to say the least personally I think it is router issues that some have problems with. I have to wait 30 days for my ipad in Australia so will see then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts