What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you post your resume from dropbox or etc?? Need help ASAP

beautifuldiva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have dropbox I see my résumé. When I go to the job application and hit choose file it has these two options: choose existing file or camera roll it seems like there is no way to upload it or attach it please help ASAP

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Safari can only upload files from the Camera Roll.

Unless the site accepts URL's for file upload, there is no way to directly upload a file from the DropBox site. Even then, it (usually) only works if you have the file in the Public folder and have a URL that shows the entire file's path (ending in the filename).

You're best bet is the iCab Mobile browser.

It can upload files to most sites. The file needs to be copied to iCab first. You can do this by choosing the Open In App option from the DropBox app. iCab is a bit more complex than most browsers. I you need further help, just ask.

Most reactions

Latest posts