What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you give folders an icon of their own?

Quiggie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a cydia app or an app you can get somewhere to individually change a folders icon to something of your choosing? Like, an RPG folder having a sword icon or a writing folder having a book icon? Any help would be appreciated :)

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know of any themes that will do that.
Let me see if I can get froggy, SuperTim or another mod to move this to the hacking section and maybe someone will know.

Averros

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually a while ago I used to use an app called categoriesSB that would allow icons for folders... Might want to take a look into that and see if it suits your needs....

Averros

OP
Q

Quiggie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks greywolf, iFrog, and Averros :) I'm new to this forum, so I wasn't sure where to put it... :X I'll go and check out that app now and see if it does anything like I'm looking for, but either way, thanks for the assistance! :D

Most reactions