What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you connect to the internet through your ipad when you are out and about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

elgwilliams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it worth signing up to BT Fon, The Cloud or Sykpe access to get WIFI connection wherever you go?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it worth signing up to BT Fon, The Cloud or Sykpe access to get WIFI connection wherever you go?

I'm not sure I quite understand your question. How would signing up to Skype or 'The Cloud' give you WiFi access wherever you go? You can only gain access to WiFi when you're in range of a WiFi basestation. If you need more continuous coverage, then 3G is the way forward because, generally speaking, cellular coverage is better than WiFi coverage.

Tim

Bzzone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Find a Starbucks or a Panara And thy usually have free WiFi. I'm sure there are lots of other places that have free Wifi....I've found several. Maybe purchase/download a WiFi detector software and that will help you discover WiFi networks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts