What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you access iPF? App or browser?

How to access iPF: app/ browser?

• App

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Browser

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Both equally

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you get to iPF via app, or do you use your browser to login?
Please vote which one you use most.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I do 99.999% of my browsing, posting and moderating :))) via the Tapatalk app. So much more convenient being on the iPad (IMHO, of course!).

Marilyn

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, I use both (equally - not sure?) - the iPad app mainly lets me check to see if my subscribed threads have had new posts, especially if addressing one that I may have made; otherwise, I use the browser on my laptop (just prefer a keyboard). Now, if I'm traveling, then I bring my iPad w/ a BT keyboard and will respond to posts here in that fashion. :)

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tapatalk and both iPF apps. Tapatalk isn't exactly that moderator friendly, so I end up doing editing on the iPF app if it's outside of editing and locking over on iPhoneForums. But aside from that, apps on the go, and browser when I'm on my computer ;P

Unleashed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Google chrome saves my password and everything when I login from any device so I find it easier to use that on my computer or iPad.

emm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use an RSS reader, River of News. I find it a much faster way to scroll through all my RSS feeds.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I use both browser and app. When I mean app, both the IPF app and also tapatalk.

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I mean the IPF app. I rarely use the browser and when I do it's to try to manage my subscriptions to threads.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Johannah, I rather like Tapatalk, it's very easy to browse around in, and you don't need to get out of that app if you want to get into the "web view" (that is, iPadForums.com view) You can go into web view straight from the Tapatalk app and back again easily. Just a hint: I would not recommend TapatalkHD, just my opinion

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts