What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do we use our iPads?

How do you use your iPad?

• For Work

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anything but work

Votes: 45 45.9%
  • Both

Votes: 53 54.1%

• Total voters

dvmweb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As I would my regular computer. Except, I take it with me just about every where.

Looking for an app to be a music accompaniment.

axis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not used it for work yet but may do at some point. I've downloaded a few apps that may be useful at work but am yet to try them out in context, gonna have to get my head around cloud based systems properly first.
Mainly i have used my ipad for web based stuff so far, browsing, emails, Facebook etc.
Also been playing a few of the free games. It's all still quite new to me as I've only had my iPad for a couple of weeks so I'm still learning what can be done on this amazing device.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Eveline

iPF Noob
Reaction score
very new to this - have not yet worked out how to reset my password - do not get the email that was sent - very confused and frustrated - was led to believe that apple were user friendly.

axis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Eveline said:
very new to this - have not yet worked out how to reset my password - do not get the email that was sent - very confused and frustrated - was led to believe that apple were user friendly.

Hang in there, it will get easier.
Theres plenty of people here to offer help and if you search the forums your questions may have been asked before.

Which password are you talking about, your apple ID? A device password? or something else?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Totallylagit

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Have you checked your junk mail folder? If you have, I would suggest calling Apple and resolve it there

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wow , where to start, our uses stem from basic mail checking to YouTube , social networking , Skype , eBay etc, we use both our iPads for so many things and am using it more everyday everytime we discover something new.
It has made a massive impact on our pc use , and has almost turned my 2k self built pc into and expensive doorstop !!

I love playing garage band and alchemy on our iPads :)

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Reading and replying on forums, email, notepads, audio and video, Internet, calculator, surfing the net, games, and the most important.... Presentations.

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine proved dependable during the storm. I got latest news, updates from friends, and mostly for communications.

Reaction score
Hmm, I usually use my iPad to watch YouTube, play games, check my YouTube account, look at websites, and mostly all the things you would do with a computer

Most reactions

Latest posts