What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do we use our iPads?

How do you use your iPad?

• For Work

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anything but work

Votes: 45 45.9%
  • Both

Votes: 53 54.1%

• Total voters

DaveSt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's a tough one, but #1 for me is reading ebooks. The iPad is a GREAT ebook reader.

iPad-Sweden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The ways are many !

4313619174_ff05ed5f3c.jpg

OP
Victguja

Victguja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also use it in many ways but the greatest thing is that i can take handwritten notes with sketches in between and keep all this classified, searchable and mobile.

OP
Victguja

Victguja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Amit715, i already have an iPad and using it intensively. I alse already browsed the web. I am curious about your way,...Thanks.

Amit715

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Victguja said:
Hi Amit715, i already have an iPad and using it intensively. I alse already browsed the web. I am curious about your way,...Thanks.

I use it for a lot more , honestly since I've gotten the iPad and it's about 5 months now I find myself using my laptop a lot less,actually the only time I use my laptop is to download music and movie.love the iPad and cant wait for the new one!

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Goes to work to take quick notes. Love to surf at home and use as my exclusive e-reader. Love PDF annotation app and games. I use it for so many things, it's hard to pin down one overall.

anthonydlangford

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been using it to outline and plot my first attempt at screenwriting. I also use it as an e-reader and read comics with it. I really love it and use it far more than I thought I would. As a result, I use both my laptop and my desktop less.

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use mine mostly for pleasure, AT&T service is terrible here at the office. If I could use it here, I probably wouldn't - I use my 'work' laptop for work. I love to read, play WWFs, play iSpades, view other games and entertainment on the iPad when I have time at home. I am afraid I am an app junkie!

andjoh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
99% of my time is on the iPad and use my eMac if I need to. I only have the Wi-Fi model so when out and about play Sim City of late, use to be Kawaizarkee Racer or what ever it's called. Car racer game where its an arial shot of your car speeding up the Euro AutoBarn Freeway dodging other traffic. Pretty cool game.
But at home online, Forums, FaceBook, eMails, Twitter, maps sometime. Banking, eBay, PayPal so may as well say everything Internet. If I need to use Flash I use Remoter to my eMac and control it all from bed.
Out walking to the store loaded with a pair of HeadPhones the iPod player is used.
Videos I've just recently got the Component connection to my TV and audio to my surround amp. The iPad is out of my control then while videos are playing so it's actually out of my hands for the time (some may believe, others may not).
Overall my iPad is everything to me and always will be ;)

andjoh

Cool, enough Post to put in links now. Here is a small blog I did some time back about my life with the iPad http://andjoh.posterous.com/how-the-ipad-fills-in-my-day

Last edited:

Most reactions