What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do u add like sent from ipad 2?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you mean like a signature - in which app do you want that signature? There are many apps that allow for this - hate to gove directions for the one you don't need/want...

Marilyn

OP
Otto8888

Otto8888

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
If you mean like a signature - in which app do you want that signature? There are many apps that allow for this - hate to gove directions for the one you don't need/want...

Marilyn

Well like this one

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just click on the "like - thumbs up" icon to the right most side of the screen.

Also, please do not make duplicate posts as you did with this one. I have deleted the other post you made on this same topic.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Otto8888 said:
Can anyone help

If you're using the App for this Forum, go to the More Tab which is along the bottom of the screen, then Settings - Forum Posting Options and you can turn Signature on here and compose your signature.

You can also do it from the site......go to Settings which is just to the right of your name, once it loads, you will find it on the left hand side under My Settings - Edit Signature.

Set your signature from either the site or App, not both, or you'll end up with 2 sigs.
The site does offer more options for a signature.

OP
Otto8888

Otto8888

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AQ_OC said:
Just click on the "like - thumbs up" icon to the right most side of the screen.

Also, please do not make duplicate posts as you did with this one. I have deleted the other post you made on this same topic.

Oh sorry I looked at that earlier and forgot I posted it and saw it but didn't know ow to delete it

OP
Otto8888

Otto8888

iPF Noob
Reaction score
leelai said:
If you're using the App for this Forum, go to the More Tab which is along the bottom of the screen, then Settings - Forum Posting Options and you can turn Signature on here and compose your signature.

You can also do it from the site......go to Settings which is just to the right of your name, once it loads, you will find it on the left hand side under My Settings - Edit Signature.

Set your signature from either the site or App, not both, or you'll end up with 2 sigs.
The site does offer more options for a signature.

Thanks done it :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts