What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I upload photos to iPad

Helen01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you upload photos from your camera onto iPad?....cannot see where to plug in USB lead?

Reaction score
Uploading photos from an sd card to ipad

I have purchased the card reader but cannot manage to upload my photos from an sd card. The photos are jpeg. Help !!

majeed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i am using 64 gb 3g wifi ipad and my pc is winds xp home. once sync with ipad, i can load photos and videos in to ipad. but if again another photos or videos sync time first one losing. pls reply if anybody can help. also which is the best free video converting software? thanx a lot.

leey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you upload photos from your camera onto iPad?....cannot see where to plug in USB lead?
The 1 gen iPad don't have USB port, as col.bris said, you need to buy the apple adapter for sd type cards, or you can get the photoes from camera to your computer first, and then put the photoes to you iTunes library from the computer, at last sync the photoes to your iPad via iTunes. Here you can get the sync tips.

Most reactions

Latest posts