What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do i un jailbreak my ipad?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i am trying to un jail break my ipad 2 i backed up my ipad then hit the restore button now my ipad has had the spinning circle on the screen now for an hour.. how long does this take.. i am not tech savy so i am not sure what to do now help plz... thanks

If you follow the directions in this tutorial exactly, you should end up with a non jailbroken iPad on the latest iOS version. http://www.ipadforums.net/jailbreak...lsafe-method-restore-current-version-ios.html
If you ever want to unjailbreak again in the future, do it by connecting to iTunes on your computer and starting the restore from iTunes, not the iPad.

alicepattinson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If I back it up after I jail broke it, will cydia be backed up too? Because I don't want cydia and I don't want to lose my games

If you did a restore from backup, some apps will work and some wont, that's to be expected. A restore from backup will restore your data - but it won't restore the OS.

Most reactions

Latest posts